Check Point – Check Point Certified Security Administration – CPCP01
- Describe the primary components of a Check Point Three-Tier Architecture and explain how they work together in the Check Point environment.
- Explain how communication is secured and how traffic is routed in the Check Point environment.
- Describe the basic functions of the Gaia operating system.
- Identify the basic workflow to install Security Management Server and Security Gateway for a single-domain solution.
- Create SmartConsole objects that correspond to the organization’s topology for use in policies and rules.
- Identify the tools available to manage Check Point licenses and contracts, including their purpose and use.
- Identify features and capabilities that enhance the configuration and management of the Security Policy.
- Explain how policy layers affect traffic inspection.
- Articulate how Network Address Translation affects traffic
Technical professionals who support, install deploy or administer Check Point products.
Working knowledge of Unix-like and Windows operating systems and TCP/IP Networking.
Learn basic concepts and develop skills necessary to administer IT security fundamental tasks.